The Tempo Reel
STEP 1: Watch the Reels Video Example
STEP 3: Create Your Reel
- At the start of the video, move your hand/finger in front of the camera, back-and-forth, on the beat. This will be a pretty fast tempo, so quickly moving your finger back and forth should match the beat. Each time the beat “hits,” add a new piece of text. Again, this text will be appearing and disappearing pretty quickly.
- The text will be fast moving, so keep the phrases short. Ideally, one or 2 word phrases or mistakes to avoid.
- After the beats end, add text about the simple solution to avoid the mistakes.
Example 1: (engagement photographer from Montana niche)
Flipping finger back and forth with different photography mistakes
Final Text: “hire me for the best engagement photo session ever”
Example 2: (dance teacher for women in their 20’s niche)
Flipping finger back and forth with different dance mistakes
Final Text: “take a zoom class with me and fix all of these!”
- For Best Practices on creating your Reel, Watch the InstaClubHub Training
STEP 4: Post Your Reel
- Don’t forget to add the hashtag #14Reels