The Inspiration Reel
STEP 1: Watch the Reels Video Example
STEP 3: Create Your Reel
- Begin the video by playing the role of someone who is confused, curious, or new to your industry.
- It may be helpful (but not necessary) to wear different clothes, a hat, or even a wig to clearly portray that it’s a different person.
- When the audio says “lets go!” Start a second video where you are playing a new character (yourself) and offer help/guidance/tips to the first person.
Adding text on the screen is a great way to offer the help/guidance/tips.
Example #1: (dog trainer for big dogs niche)
Text above person #1: “confused why your dog keeps pulling”
Text above yourself: “you need positive reinforcement to reward lack-of-pulling”
Example #2: (teen country singer niche)
Text above person #1: “Isn’t country music all old men?”
Text above yourself: “Hi! I’m Grace, a 17-year-old country singer from Houston!”
- For Best Practices on creating your Reel, Watch the InstaClubHub Training
STEP 4: Post Your Reel
- Don’t forget to add the hashtag #14Reels
STEP 5: Go Beyond the Reel
- Click HERE to discover other ways to grow your following and attract more customers
InstaClubHub Reels Training
Don't forget to claim your 2 MasterClass Trainings for FREE
As a challenge member, you can register for these 2 MasterClasses absolutely FREE (We’ve charged up to $199 to attend these in the past)
Learn How To Grow Your Instagram® By Thousands Of REAL FOLLOWERS Who Become Paying Customers In Less Than 30 Days…
Without buying followers, spending money or spending all day on Instagram®
7 Instagram™ Hacks to Skyrocket Your Impact & Following
This Free Training will give you the 7 most valuable tips we use every day to attract and engage MILLIONS OF INSTAGRAM™ FOLLOWERS!