The Inspiration Reel
STEP 1: Watch the Reels Video Example
STEP 3: Create Your Reel
- Begin the video by playing the role of someone who is confused, curious, or new to your industry.
- It may be helpful (but not necessary) to wear different clothes, a hat, or even a wig to clearly portray that it’s a different person.
- When the audio says “lets go!” Start a second video where you are playing a new character (yourself) and offer help/guidance/tips to the first person.
Adding text on the screen is a great way to offer the help/guidance/tips.
Example #1: (dog trainer for big dogs niche)
Text above person #1: “confused why your dog keeps pulling”
Text above yourself: “you need positive reinforcement to reward lack-of-pulling”
Example #2: (teen country singer niche)
Text above person #1: “Isn’t country music all old men?”
Text above yourself: “Hi! I’m Grace, a 17-year-old country singer from Houston!”
- For Best Practices on creating your Reel, Watch the InstaClubHub Training
STEP 4: Post Your Reel
- Don’t forget to add the hashtag #14Reels